§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) The following statement contains information on the collection of personal data from users visiting our website. Personal data covers all data that relates to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) Responsibility acc. to art. 4, para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) lies with SCHÄFER Werke GmbH, Pfannenbergstr. 1, 57290 Neunkirchen, represented by the managing directors Theo Schäfer and Rainer Bröcher, tel: +49 (0) 2735/787-481, fax: +49 (0) 2735/787-493,
e-mail: email@example.com and SCHÄFER Sudex s.r.o., PodolÍ 5, CZ – 58401 Ledeč nad Sázavou, represented by the managing directors Theo Schäfer, Marcus Düber and Martin Šindelář, tel: +420 (0) 569/711-291, fax: +420 (0) 569/711-292, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our data protection officer, Herr Christian Baumunk can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com or by post, using the additional line “Data Protection Officer Christian Baumunk“.
(3) When contacting us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name or telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We will either delete data collected in this connection once its storage is no longer necessary, or limit its processing in accordance with any legal provisions for data retention.
(4) If we make use of external service providers for some individual services on our website or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, you will be informed, as shown below, in detail of the relevant processes. We will also state the specified criteria for storage duration.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) In dealing with us, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- the right of access,
- the right of rectification or erasure,
- the right to restriction of processing,
- the right to object,
- the right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) Using the website for informative purposes, i.e. without registering or otherwise providing us with information, we will only collect the data transmitted to our server by your browser. If you want to look at our website, we collect the following data, because it is technically necessary in order to display our site to you and guarantee its security and stability (the legal basis for this is art. 6, para. 1, p.1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (actual pages)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Quantity of data transmitted each time
- Website the request comes from
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data collected, as described above, when using our website, cookies will also be stored on your PC. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using, and which enable information to be passed on to whoever placed the cookie (in this case, us.) Cookies cannot run programs or infect your computer with viruses. Their purpose is to make the internet services more effective and user friendly.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which is described in the following:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically, as soon as you close your browser. These include session cookies, which store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your PC to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie type used. Cookies can be deleted at any time in your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and reject, for example, third party cookies or cookies in general. In this case, we would point out that you may not be able to use all the functions on this website.
§ 4 Additional functions and services on our website
(1) Besides the purely informative use of our website, we also offer various services which you can use, if interested. For this, as a rule, you need to provide additional personal data, which we use in order to provide the relevant service. This data is subject to the previously described guidelines for data processing.
(2) To process your data, we occasionally use external service providers. These providers are carefully selected and instructed, are bound by our directives and are regularly checked and controlled.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties, in the event of us organising sales campaigns, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. More detailed information on this can be obtained you supply your personal data or below in the description of the service offered.
(4) Should our service provider or partner be based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this fact in the description of the service offered.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given approval for the processing of your data, this can be revoked at any time. Such a revocation influences the legitimacy of the processing of your data once you have issued the revocation to us.
(2) If the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of our company you may lodge an objection to the processing. This is the case, if the processing is not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which will be described by us in each case in the subsequent description of the relevant functions. When issuing such an objection, we ask you to provide reasons why we should not continue processing your personal data in the manner we have done so far. In the event of an objection for good reason, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the processing or present our compelling legitimate grounds to you for continuing the processing.
(3) You can of course withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of any such decision through the following contact details: SCHÄFER Werke GmbH, Pfannenbergstr. 1, 57290 Neunkirchen, represented by the managing directors Theo Schäfer and Rainer Bröcher, tel: +49 (0) 2735/787-481, fax: +49 (0) 2735/787-493, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and SCHÄFER Sudex s.r.o., PodolÍ 5, CZ – 58401 Ledeč nad Sázavou, represented by the managing directors Theo Schäfer, Marcus Düber and Martin Šindelář, tel: +420 (0) 569/711-291, fax: +420 (0) 569/711-292, e-mail: email@example.com
§ 6 Web Analytics
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will abbreviate your IP Address for member states of the European Union or for other contracting parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be transferred to Google servers in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
(4) This website uses the Google Analytics extension “anonymizeIp()“, which shortens IP addresses to prevent any identification of individual persons. Should any personal references or links be made through the data collected about you, they will immediately be deleted along with the personal data.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and make regular improvements. The statistics gained enable us to improve our services and make them more interesting to you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which data is transferred to servers in the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for use of Google Analytics is art. 6, para. 1, p 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third party details: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Data protection overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the Privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for the cross-device analysis of visitor flow, which is implemented by means of a User ID. You can deactivate this analysis in your user account under “My Data”, “personal data“.
§ 7 Social Media
Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos in our online account, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all incorporated in the “enhanced data protection mode”, which means none of your user data will be passed on to YouTube, if you do not play the videos. Only when you do play the videos will the data described in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence over this transfer of data.]
(2) Through your visit to our website, YouTube receives the information that you have retrieved the relevant page on our website and the data described in paragraph 3 of this statement will be transferred. This occurs regardless of whether you are logged into your own YouTube user account or whether you have no user account. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want this assignment through your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the plugin button. YouTube stores your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, marketing purposes and/or the demand-oriented design of their website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the placement of demand-based advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this user profile. However, this must be done through YouTube.
(3) You can find more information on the purpose and extent of this data collection and processing by YouTube in the privacy statement. There you can obtain more information on our rights and the available settings for protecting your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes personal data in the USA and complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 8 Newsletter
By giving your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, in which we inform you about current offers that may be of interest to you. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
For subscriptions to our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided, in which we ask you to confirm your wish to receive the newsletter.
To send the newsletter, we only require your e-mail address. The provision of further data is voluntary and is only used so that we can address you personally. After you have given your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
You can revoke your consent to receiving the newsletter and unsubscribe at any time. This can be done by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by using this form on our website, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.